Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shutterfly- Great deal on Holiday cards, free shipping

Shutterfly.com is having a great sale on Holiday cards- Shutterfly tends to be much pricier than other places but I do think they have a better quality product.

Right now if you order 50 cards, you get 25 free. Plus if you enter code SHIP25, you get free shipping (works for any order over $25 at Shutterfly- not just on cards). I just did a trial and found I could order 150 cards for $58 ($55+ tax). Not too bad for Shutterfly. The free shipping saved me $14.99- well worth it!

I still think we may go with Sams Club because those are coming in at 25cents a card, but for those of you who are true to Shutterfly, I don't think you will see better than this from them this holiday season.

Expires Nov 27th so act soon!

No comments: