Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A steal on Kids digital cameras- if it works

Okay- this deal is a bit shaky. Amazon has good prices on Vtech and Fisher Price Digital cameras. And right now, according to this link it says take $20 off which would make the $17 or $19. Great deal, right? But from what I understand when you check out it doesn't take the $20, but people have been contacting customer service and getting the money refunded. So- you are taking a chance on this bargain as a. it might be fixed by the time I post this and you read it and click on the link and b. you have to hassle with customer service. I copied and saved the screen so if you need that let me know and I can send it to you to "show" customer service if you need it. Good luck and here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000307401&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-2&pf_rd_r=1ZAGAATND1B2ZQCP35Z1&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463902771&pf_rd_i=165793011

No comments: