Saturday, November 22, 2008

1200 Free prints, 3 free photo books at Artcows

I can't believe I haven't posted this before as it is one of the best bargains out there. Artscow is a newer photo developing site. They offer 4x6s for 6cents and 5x7 for 12 cents which is, in itself, a great bargain. However, just for signing up- you get 600 free 4x6 prints and 600 free 5x7 prints and 3 free 8x8 photo books. I have to say I still have yet to order from them but I hear good things about them. I do find their photo books tedious to do- definitely not as user friendly as Shutterfly but for Free I can handle that. They also give you a slew of other good free things- I mean a ton- and frequent email offers for more free stuff. Click the link below to sign up:

http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=418873

No comments: