Friday, November 21, 2008

Team Black Friday- want to be on mine????

So Black Friday will be here soon- can't you just feel the excitement? Every year I make my list of stops and what I need at every stop but sometimes I miss the good bargains at one place, because I took too long somewhere else.

So this year, I am going to try and organize Team Black Friday. I'll check with my friends and family to see who wants to be part of it. We will all check out the ads and determine what we want at each place. Then we will split the list- ideally sending one person to each place at the time the doors open and they will pick up everything any of us wanted from that particular place. This way we only have to make one stop- but yet have a much better chance of getting the deal we want.

So friends and family- who is with me? I will even get tshirts made. Let me know if you are interested.

And to those of you I don't know- start your own Team Black Friday- make the most of the time we are given Black Friday and you could be home after just one quick stop in time to catch the beginning of the Today show.

No comments: