Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Janie and Jack Friends and Family 25% off

Janie and Jack Friends and Family 25% off and free shipping on orders over $75 11/13-15

I love their clothes. I am afraid to even go to the website. But I will. I shop. That's what I do.

For those of you unfamiliar to Janie and Jack, they are the parent company to Gymboree. Here's an analogy for you: Old Navy is to Gap is to Banana Republic as Crazy 8 is to Gymboree is to Janie and Jack. I should note for you all that the only D in a class that I ever received was a D in Logic in college, so if that analogy doesn't make sense we can blame it on my mom who wanted me to take logic even though I didn't want to take it. Or blame it on my friend Morris. He sat next to me and sometimes talked me into leaving class early to go to lunch when the professor turned around to write something on the board.

I will add this to the Friends and Family compilation post but wanted to make sure everyone saw this new addition.

No comments: